Most specialists agree on the idea that in order to conceive, several factors have to be in harmony like hormones, diet, stress level and healthy eggs. By following easy to do natural fertility tips you can maximize your chance to get pregnant.
Here is a simple list which can cover most of the factors needed to get pregnant.
- Get Sunshine – Increased Vitamin D can improve oestrogen and progesterone for female and increase sperm count for the male. Taking a short walk in the morning before work can help. Vitamin D also reduces the chance of premature birth.
- Acupuncture – It reduces stress and increases blood flow to your reproductive organs. It balances the endocrine system and its hormones which are beneficial for both men and women. Ask your doctor to recommend a licensed acupuncturist.
- Know When To Do It – There are fertility cycles which every couple should take advantage of. Ovulation usually starts about 14 days before menstruation. To increase the likelihood of getting pregnant it is recommended to have sex 2 days before ovulating and again during your first day of ovulation. Discuss this with your partner ahead of time.
- Eat The Right Foods – For a female, your body needs plenty of vitamin B and nutrients before and during ovulation. It promotes implantation and supports egg release. You will also need omega-3 from fish to get essential fatty acids. EFA’s are known to promote blood flow to the uterus and increase testosterone in your body. The basic foods are eggs, leafy greens, fish and whole grains.
- Just Plain Water – Don’t forget to drink lots of water. It helps in moving your hormones and thinning of your cervical mucus. The uterus should be healthy enough for an embryo to implant. Drinking enough water improves your overall health which in turn increases the chance to get pregnant.
Follow these steps consistently and in no time you will hit your jackpot! Goodluck to all future parents out there!